This spring, the Booster Club initiated a community wide fundraiser to assist local residents that have been impacted by the Covid 19 outbreak. We designed a t-shirt that represented many of the amazing front line workers that kept our community safe and healthy as well as our economy moving. Our campaign was named #whateverittakes.
Every dollar raised was donated to the Bethel Social Services Department and the Bethel Community Food Pantry. As a result of an amazing community response, we are able to give just shy of $7,000 to these wonderful organizations. We presented checks to Megan Alworth-Khazadian, Director of Bethel Social Services and Susan Pople, Bethel Community Food Pantry. Thank you also to First Selectman Matt Knickerbocker for his support of our efforts. A special thank you goes out to Caraluzzi’s for their generous purchase of t-shirts that they subsequently used as their store uniform for 2 weeks after receiving their t-shirts.
Thank you for your support from the BHS All Sports Booster Club!
Current Turf Donors
The Bethel High School All Sports Booster Club Inc.
Was organized exclusively to ensure ongoing support for the athletic programs at BHS and to stimulate and sustain school spirit. Our members strongly believe that the lessons student athletes learn, such as teamwork, dedication, and sportsmanship, from participating in well-organized athletic programs will benefit them in all areas of their lives.
All Sports Booster Club Executive Board – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice – President
- $ 10,000 in annual scholarship to graduating student athletes
- Improvement of BHS athletes facilities ( Upon Request )
- Improvement and purchase of athletic equipment ( Upon Request )
- Annual Senior Athletes Banquet Contribution ( $500 annually )
- Championship gym banners and plaques ( $1,000 annually )
- Fan buses to championship games
- Basketball gun ( $5,000 )
- Krossover ( $4,500 annually )
- Project Purple Financial Support
- Off season training financial support
- Concussion prevention equipment for football ($1,000)