Thank you for your support from the BHS All Sports Booster Club!
To friends, families, community members and Booster Club supporters:
Fundraising across the country has been severely impacted by the Covid 19 pandemic. The Booster Club has been unable to generate any revenue through traditional means.
A few examples of how the BHS All Sports Booster Club been impacted by Covid 19 restrictions are:
· Our indoor and outdoor concessions stands have been closed since Feb 2020
· The annual Ralph DeSantis golf tournament was cancelled in 2020
· We were unable to run our annual spirit wear campaign, which relies on in-person purchases at football, basketball and other events at the high school.
Realizing that Ben’s Bells had to close their Bethel studio for an extended period of time, we feel that this will be an amazing partnership with a well loved organization within our community. With your purchase, you will be helping two organizations that benefit the community in numerous ways.
Please help us achieve our goal of being able to offer $10,000 annually in scholarship to graduating senior student athletes. If you would like to make an alternate donation to the Booster Club, you may do so by clicking on the blue donate button in the upper right of our home page.
Thank you for your support……
GO WILDCATS & BE KIND!!!!!
Current Turf Donors
The Bethel High School All Sports Booster Club Inc.
Was organized exclusively to ensure ongoing support for the athletic programs at BHS and to stimulate and sustain school spirit. Our members strongly believe that the lessons student athletes learn, such as teamwork, dedication, and sportsmanship, from participating in well-organized athletic programs will benefit them in all areas of their lives.
All Sports Booster Club Executive Board – email@example.com
Vice – President
- $ 10,000 in annual scholarship to graduating student athletes
- Improvement of BHS athletes facilities ( Upon Request )
- Improvement and purchase of athletic equipment ( Upon Request )
- Annual Senior Athletes Banquet Contribution ( $500 annually )
- Championship gym banners and plaques ( $1,000 annually )
- Fan buses to championship games
- Basketball gun ( $5,000 )
- Krossover ( $4,500 annually )
- Project Purple Financial Support
- Off season training financial support
- Concussion prevention equipment for football ($1,000)